Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Two Problems for Forward Management Pittsburgh: Peeling Ceiling and Toilet Handle

Two maintenance requests today (Wednesday, October 13). No answer when I called, so I left a message. I called sometime last week and there was also no one to pick up.
[Edit 10/14/10: Received a call from Forward Management's secretary this morning, confirming receipt of the maintenance request.]
[Edit 10/18/10: Came home from work and the peeled-ceiling-paint was repainted and the toilet seat handle was fixed and replaced with a plastic handle.]

The first, a problem I had last year. Whenever it gets humid in Pittsburgh, my ceiling paint starts to peel. The edges of last year's fix is beginning to peel again as well:





The second problem: the toilet seat handle appears to have dislodged itself from whatever was holding it in. It still functions, but you have to hold it down until the water refreshes.

No comments:

Post a Comment