Monday, October 22, 2012

Forward Management Is Nonresponsive About Bug Infestation

Review the Forward Management Pittsburgh 'bugs' label for the full story.

I called Forward Management, LLC Pittsburgh today about the flea infestation [again]. The woman who answered manages the Brentwood apartments, so she said she would get Tina (who is the leasing manager for the Pittsburgh apartments) to call me back.

[Edit 10/27/12: No one has returned my call about the bug infestation at this Forward Management apartment building yet. How long does it take to schedule an exterminator?!]

Here's some more new bug bites from yesterday in my Forward Management Pittsburgh apartment. It seems if you wear socks over your pants, then the fleas start biting your torso. I'm betting the bugs are coming from another apartment (I know the upstairs neighbor has several cats). I don't think the pet policy requires cats to be treated for fleas. So, this could end up being a repeat infestation.

I just don't know why Forward Management won't just schedule an exterminator.

[Edit 11/5/12: 2 weeks later, and still no one has returned my calls.]


This photo is of a newly acquired flea bite on the left side of my abdomen, from my bug infestation in a Forward Management Pittsburgh apartment.


This photo is of a new bug bite on the right side of my abdomen, from my flea infested Forward Management Pittsburgh apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment