Thursday, October 25, 2012

Forward Management Pittsburgh Will Not Schedule Exterminator Or Return Calls

I called the Forward Management,LLC Pittsburgh [again] today at around 4pm, but no one answered the phone. I left a message requesting that an exterminator be scheduled to treat our apartment. Also, no one has called me, as I was told I would be when I called on Monday.

This Forward Management apartment has a flea bug infestation, and no one will schedule an exterminator, much less return my calls.

[Edit 11/5/12: 1.5 weeks later, and still no one has returned my calls.]

2 comments:

  1. you probably talked to claire, nobody in the brentwood office does anything. We don't even get rent reciepts anymore, and have to put our rent in a mail box outside the office. I do have a few suggestions for you if youhave like $20 available.

    1.) is have a cat or dog, and put frontline on them.With in 2 days the fleas will be mostly gone. The frontline on the animals will keep the fleas attracted to them and in the proccess will poison all fleas and flea eggs.

    2.) Buy a flea bomb. They take roughly 3-4 hours to complete once you started it. but it will kill all fleas and be a deterant to them.

    3.) notify foward management about the flea problem in writing preferably by registered mail. If they don't do anything about it in a timely manner(about 2 weeks) hire a exterminator out of your own money and just deduct the cost of the exterminator from the rent. which is allowed by law

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought a bag of Diatomaceous earth for $8 at Home Depot, and after about a week of letting that dust sit around, I haven't been bitten in a week or so. It's a physical thing, so it doesn't go bad and it's not-toxic (provided you don't inhale huge quantities of it).

    So. That worked. It just would've been nice if they had the decency to return my calls. But what can you expect of slumlord Forward Management Pittsburgh?

    ReplyDelete